Over the next few issues, we're going to be taking a look at the Bodrum area property market. The first few articles will concentrate on what residential property is for sale in the Bodrum area - what size it is, how much it is, and how everything compares depending on where on the peninsula the property is located.
- Part 1: Bodrum area residential property for sale
- Section 1: An introduction to 17,000 Bodrum properties
- Section 2: Property Sizes
- Section 3: Property Prices; An Introduction
- Section 4: Property Prices; How much is a X bedroom property in Y?
- Section 5: Property Sizes - by Square Meters
- Section 6: How much is my property worth?
- Section 7: Properties for sale across Turkey
Part 1. Bodrum area residential property for sale
Part 1, Section 1: An introduction to 17,000 Bodrum properties
An original sample of 17,720 properties was created for all residential properties for sale in the Bodrum region with less than 5 bedrooms on the 15th November 2010. The Bodrum region was defined as:
|Merkez (Bodrum Centre)||Ortakent||Yokuşbaşı||Yakaköy||Cevat|
For quality reasons, locations with less than 140 properties for sale were removed from the original sample - leaving the locations shown above in green. Unless otherwise specified, the following reports, tables and associated graphs were produced from this revised sample of 16,967 properties.Some fairly pointless stats:
|Number of Properties||16,967|
|Total number of Bedrooms||47,036|
|Total number of Bathrooms||32,014|
|Total TL of all properties||6,368,245,952 TL|
|Total m2 of all properties||2,265,620 m²|
Chart 1. Shows the break-down of how many properties were for sale in each of the 17 locations.