Ever wanted to check, or change your mobile phone settings, find out who a mystery caller is, change your tariff, or just check when you must top up before your phone is disconnected? All of this can be done on-line through the Turkcell website.
- Go to to Turkcell homepage in English: http://www.turkcell.com.tr/en
- At the top, click "Online Services"
- You should now get a pop-up window - if you don't, check that you haven't got any pop-up blockers enabled.
- You will now need to get a "SuperPassword":
- On your mobile phone, create a text message with just "sifre" as the text, and send this to "2222"
- Within a couple of minutes, you should receive a text back with your SuperPassword
- On the login page, enter:
- Your phone number without the leading 0, and with no spaces e.g.: 5123456789
- Your SuperPassword (see steps 4.1 and 4.2 above)
- The "Security Code" text shown in the image (this will change each time)
- Click "Log In"
- You may be prompted to change your SuperPassword here, if you are, just enter your current SuperPassword, and then a new password. Note that the SuperPassword must be between 6 and 8 characters long, and can only contain numbers.
- Once you are logged in, have a look around, but here are some useful items to get youstarted:
- Line Services> Account Information - Check to see an overview of your account
- Counter Operations>Counter Info - shows you how many units (Kontors) you have left
- Counter Operations>Usage Periods - shows you when you must next top up to avoid disconnection
- Counter Operations>Konbara Transactions - this section allows you to view and transfer your accumulated FREE units
- Counter Operations>Kontor Transfer - allows you to transfer unused units to another phone
- Tariff Operations> Tariff Change - allows you to change which tariff you are using
- Line Services>International Operations - allows you to control whether your phone can be used for international roaming.
- Services> Bilinmeyen No - Allows you to see who owns a mobile number (costs 4 units)